- February 14, 2020
- CareNet invests in US DiscGenics, a startup specializing in regenerative therapies for intervertebral disc tissue
- August 1, 2019
- CareNet launches a campaign in commemoration of the number of doctors who are members exceeding 150,000.
- June 3, 2019
- CareNet releases an iOS version application of the medical practice/medical science news site “Doctors’ Picks” with social network functionality
- March 28, 2019
- CareNet collaborates with the Information Publication Division, the Japanese Circulation Society in information distribution in the 83rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society (JCS2019)
- March 19, 2019
- CareNet announces a partneship with mediVR in the nationwide promotion of medical devices for rehabilitation using VR technology
CareNet contributes to the achievement of a society where patients can have higher quality medical care more efficiently. For this purpose, CareNet will distribute information, such as evidence, knowledge and experience, on medical science and pharmaceuticals, and support the intellectual activities of medical professionals utilizing cutting edge information technologies, so that medical professionals such as doctors can make the best decisions.
Speaker of medical education programs.
Supported by pharma since 2014
Our Teams and Activities
Let us hear from you
Please let us know what service you are interested in by completing the form bellow.
We will get in touch with you shortly